Preparing for your new future
Whether you're still trading as an essential business or currently paused, I appreciate how disconcerting things are. The New Zealand government is offering up to $2,000 in fully-funded business continuity assistance. The grants are administered through the Regional Business Partners network.
I can help with:
- Stakeholder planning e.g. customers, suppliers, banks, shareholders, your board
- Planning for restart
- New sales channel opportunities
- Evaluation of temporary and permanent changes to minimise impacts and/or enhance your business long term
Here's how it works:
1. You need to be registered with the Regional Business Partners Network. Use the link to sign up if you're not already registered.
2. You and I can chat through your needs to establish a scope
3. Then you talk with your RBP growth advisor to discuss your needs
4. I will write a proposal and, once accepted, a voucher will be issued. Then I handle the rest of the admin