Preparing for your new future
In recognition of the difficult times many businesses are facing, the New Zealand government is offering up to $2,000 in fully-funded business continuity assistance. The grants are administered through the Regional Business Partners network.
I can help with:
- Understanding changes to your market and customers
- Ensuring your brand is uniquely differentiated from competitors
- Planning your marketing
- Streamlining your budget
- Communicating with your stakeholders
Here's how it works:
1. You need to be registered with the Regional Business Partners Network. Use the link to sign up if you're not already registered.
2. You and I can chat through your needs to establish a scope
3. Then you talk with your RBP growth advisor to seek funding
4. Then off we go!